To avoid delays in shipping your order, please be sure you select the correct shipping cost.
Bond With Your Rabbit
Rabbits Hopping and Rabbit Agility are healthy ways to bond with your rabbit, exercise and have fun!!
- Bunnies are natural at running, jumping, and hopping.
- They are intelligent and fun loving creatures and are capable of so much more than just being adorable.
- Rabbits are quick learners. Select a rabbit that is healthy, outgoing, confident, and curious.
- Add a good sense humor, patience and the right training and you and your rabbit are in for an amazing experience!
What you gain
- You will have a more content rabbit. Even if you only practice with your rabbit once a week she will remember what she learned and look forward to the next practice.
- Laugh. Laugh long and hard with your successes and mistakes. Your rabbit will appreciate your smiles and may even show you antics reserved only for other rabbits.
- You will feel a sense of accomplishment at what you and your rabbit teammate achieve, whether it's for enjoyment or competitions. Rabbits love to show off in front of others.
- If you and your rabbit are serious competitors, there are local, state and national competitions.
Equipment needed to get started
- Well fitted H-Style Harness
- 6 ft Leash
- 24" x 24" 1/2" EVA Foam Mats
- Safe Jumps
- A cooperative, healthy rabbit over 4 months old.
- Athletics shoes with a good support (for you)
Remember safety first! Safety for your rabbit and you!
Use common sense, if it doesn't feel right, don't do it!