Avoid delays, select correct shipping cost. Orders usually ship in 1-2 days but can take 2-3 weeks.
Bond With Your Rabbit
Rabbits Hopping and Rabbit Agility are healthy ways to bond with your rabbit, exercise and have fun!!
- Bunnies are natural at running, jumping, and hopping.
- They are intelligent and fun loving creatures and are capable of so much more than just being adorable.
- Rabbits are quick learners. Select a rabbit that is healthy, outgoing, confident, and curious.
- Add a good sense humor, patience and the right training and you and your rabbit are in for an amazing experience!
What you gain
- You will have a more content rabbit. Even if you only practice with your rabbit once a week she will remember what she learned and look forward to the next practice.
- Laugh. Laugh long and hard with your successes and mistakes. Your rabbit will appreciate your smiles and may even show you antics reserved only for other rabbits.
- You will feel a sense of accomplishment at what you and your rabbit teammate achieve, whether it's for enjoyment or competitions. Rabbits love to show off in front of others.
- If you and your rabbit are serious competitors, there are local, state and national competitions.
Equipment needed to get started
- Well fitted H-Style Harness
- 6 ft Leash
- 24" x 24" 1/2" EVA Foam Mats
- Safe Jumps
- A cooperative, healthy rabbit over 4 months old.
- Athletics shoes with a good support (for you)
Remember safety first! Safety for your rabbit and you!
Use common sense, if it doesn't feel right, don't do it!
Remember Adventure Bunny Cares!